Tuesday, September 16, 2008

so true

got this in a forum and struck me big time...

"dati, my hubby and i were wondering on the what if's. living abroadand away from family, you tend to grow up faster, realise so manythings. how do you share that with the one left behind? how can theybelieve in the same things you believe in when they haven't beenthrough the experience? if you got so used to being apart, you mightend up growing in different ways, becoming too different for eachother. i don't want that to happen to us. because, for me, it's notenough to be so in love at the moment, kasi you lose that high aftera while. i have to have someone i can speak to and dream togetherwith. i'd want my space and my independence. but not to have too much that i would enjoy being apart from him more than being with him."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home